One person will be selected at random for a Prize for 2 people that includes the below:
Return economy flights from Dublin, to Edinburgh (Scotland)
2 nights at 4 star hotel in Edinburgh (Scotland).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Winners must be of the age of 18 or older.
Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing a twin/ double room
Winner and all guests must travel together on the same trip & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
All flights do not include baggage, reserved seats or meals unless otherwise specified
Prize excludes travel between the winner’s home & departure from the airport.
Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed
All prizes including flights are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable
Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered
2 person prizes cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, school holidays or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise
Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable the booking of their prize trip.
Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart
Prize must be taken before 30th November 2020
Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise
Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports & any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner & their guests.
Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, resort fees and city taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid.
Winners must have access to a personal email account
Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit
Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner & their companion(s) before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions & the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner &/or their companion(s) to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition &/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner &/or their companion(s) are aged 75 or over
All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner
• Customers must register online to participate in the competition using the URL’s www.fourstarpizza.ie/valenetinesday (for The Republic of Ireland) and for www.fourstarpizza.co.uk/valentinesday (For Nothern Ireland).
• Costumers must submit their entry with an order number for purchases above €10 (Republic of Ireland) or £10 (Northern Ireland) to qualify for this competition.
• Orders must have been made between the 1st of February 2020 and the 16th of February 2020.
• The order number will be checked by Four Star Pizza Head Office before the Winner is revealed.
• The Winner will be chosen at random by the Four Star Pizza Team. All decisions are final.
• The winner agrees to be contacted by Four Star Pizza and to have his/her name shared online on all Four Star Pizza Social media pages.